BlogtoberFest is an annual blogging festival, the point of which is to:
* challenge yourself to blog every day for 31 days
* discover kindred blogging spirits
* carve out a tiny slice of time each day to write and to read
* share any creative projects you have on the go
* host a giveaway, if you feel inclined to spread the love
So I thought, let’s give it a whirl!
This is the first time I have hosted a giveaway on my blog. I was a bit unsure exactly what to give away…
Then I looked at all the fabric spilling out from my cupboard…!
So…one lucky person will receive six good-sized bits of vintage fabrics (barkcloths and cottons) pictured above.
Perfect for patchwork, purses, or projects.
And that’s not all!
A vintage button brooch in a handmade drawstring bag!
To be in with a chance of receiving the goodies:
- leave a comment in the “leave a reply” form below, or by clicking on the speech bubble next to this post’s title
- follow this blog (if you don’t already) – see the sidebar for how
- pop over and click “like” on my Facebook page
The closing date for entry is Friday 19th October.
Happy BlogtoberFest -
And good luck!