You may remember, or you may not, that I was in something of a quandary over what to do with this flowerpot fabric.
It has a right way up and a wrong way up.
It has stripes, so it needs careful cutting.
And it is rather nice, so I didn’t want to waste any of it, or make a mess of it.
No rushing in, willy nilly, and slicing it up any which way I fancied. That way lies only tears, regret and much wringing of hands.
So, in the end, I took the simple approach.
I straightened up the edges with the rotary cutter and made the whole piece into a large (60 x 40 centimetre) cushion cover.
Otherwise known as taking the easy way out.
You can find my flowerpot cushion cover in my Etsy shop.