I found it hard to get much sewing done, what with packaging up a load of bits and bobs sold on eBay after a clear out (hoping to raise cash for fabric purchases!) and trying to get on top of general household grubbiness following half term.
But I did have an unexpected windfall at the charity shop – five little cushion pads.
They prompted me to dig through the too-small-for-a-regular-sized-cushion fabric bits I have, to see if any would do.
This daisy design did.
It looks quite sweet with its bigger sister sunny.
Though I keep forgetting to add my nice labels!
I had to unpick a bit of the seam to slot one in afterwards.
Never mind, nobody will ever know